- Sweat down onion and garlic in 1 tbsp Madagascar Black Pepper Oil, set aside to cool.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl whisk your egg, buttermilk, and hot sauce.
- Throw in your breadcrumbs and ranch packet, and combine until moistened.
- Add in your ground chicken, ranch packet, cooled onions, a few grinds of freshly cracked pepper and use your hands to gently fold all ingredients together. Be sure not to over mix.
- Chill for 30 minutes (this does not mean sit on the couch for 30 minutes and drink a glass of wine...well maybe it does )
- Roll into balls. We use a small scoop that yields 1-inch diameter meatballs.
- Bake on parchment paper for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- Heat hot wing sauce ingredients over low heat until ingredients are combined. Toss with meatballs, top with Olivino Bleu Cheese Dressing.
*Sweating down your onions and garlic takes a bit of harshness out of the vegetables and keeps the meatballs nice and tender.
*Moistening your breadcrumbs means no dry pockets in your meat mixture and also keeps meatballs tender.
*You can put the meatballs in a slow cooker, cover with sauce, and keep on low until ready to serve.