- 2/3 cup milk or milk beverage
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup Olivino Butter Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Olivino Cinnamon Pear Balsamic
- 1 large zucchini, shredded
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 tbsp to 1/4 cup sucanat, or sugar (base the amount of sugar needed on how ripe the bananas are. The riper the bananas, the less sugar you have to use)
- 2 tbsp ground flax seed
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup raisins
- In a large bowl mix wet ingredients together and set aside.
- In a separate bowl combine the dry ingredients together excluding the raisins, those will be folded into the mixed batter later.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly oil two mini muffins tins with butter olive oil. Mix wet and dry ingredients together then fold in raisins.
- Evenly distribute into muffin tins and bake for 12-15 minutes.