Cinnamon pear crock-pot sangria
- 2 bottles semi sweet red wine (we love our Triple 3 Vineyard Farm Table Red)
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1/3 cup Olivino Cinnanmon Pear Balsamic (also try Cranberry Pear Balsamic)
- 2 oranges sliced into thin wheels
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 oz. Cointreau
- 1 oz. Brandy
- Heat in crock-pot on high for 30 minutes, stir to combine.
- Once hot, drop crock-pot down to warm and serve.
To print recipe, right click on image and select "save as..."
Next open downloads folder on desktop. Right click on image and select "print". Select photo size desired and print, done!