- 6 oz powdered sugar
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 2 1/2 tbsp squeezed lemon juice
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Butter Infused Olive Oil, enough to grease the pan
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup full-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp orange zest
- 1/2 cup chopped dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a loaf pan with Butter Olive Oil and a dusting of flour and then line the bottom with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, sift together dry ingredients.
- In a smaller bowl, mix yogurt, blood orange olive oil, eggs and orange zest until well combined.
- Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients and then gradually fold in chocolate, care to not over mix
- Pour batter into pan and bake until golden, about one hour.
- Combine ingredients and drizzle on cake when cake is cool