- Cut steak into 1 inch cubes and set aside
- In a bowl combine Traditional balsamic vinegar, honey, soy sauce/Neapolitan Herb balsamic vinegar, Garlic Infused Olive Oil, garlic, rosemary, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes and whisk to combine
- Add cubed steak to marinade and place in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours
- Remove steak from marinade
- Over medium to high heat allow a frying pan or cast iron pan to beat up with 2 tbsp olive oil. You want the pan hot before you add the steak
- Add steak cubes to hot pan and allow to cook for 1 - 1.5 minutes per side and then flip with tongs or fork. Cook on other side for additional 1 - 1.5 minutes for a medium/well steak cube. If you prefer your steak more rare cook for less time.
*The sugar in the honey will cause the steak to brown quickly, so keep an eye on them. Keep heat to a medium/high temperature for best results. Or put in the oven at 350 degrees for a couple minutes to finish cooking to desired temperature