- 1 & 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup Olivino Lemon Olive Oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 6 & 1/2 tbsp unsalted butter-melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners.
- Combine 1 & 1/2 cups flour, 3/4 cup sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Place lemon olive oil into a 1 cup measuring cup; add the egg and enough milk to fill the cup. Mix this with flour mixture.
- Fold in blueberries
- Fill muffin cups right to the top, and sprinkle with crumb topping mixture.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until done.
- In a small bowl whisk together flour, sugar and cinnamon.
- Add melted butter and stir with fork until crumbly.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.