- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare a baking sheet by spraying lightly with Olivino EVOO
- Remove the outer leaves, rinse the cabbage and cut off the stem.
- With the stem side down, cut the cabbage into 1 inch slices.
- Lay the 1 inch slices on the prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle the cabbage steaks with olive oil (both sides) and with a basting brush, distribute the olive oil ensuring good coverage. Rub the mashed garlic on both sides of each cabbage steak.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the steaks.
- Bake about 25-30 minutes until golden brown, flip the steaks and bake for another 20 minutes or so until golden brown on edges.