Persian Lime Green Sauce:
- Place all ingredients in blender or food processor and puree until you have a creamy bright green mixture. Spoon into bowl and refrigerate until ready to use
- Heat large frying pan and add Persian Lime Olive Oil. Add ground turkey, kosher salt and brown until done. Add 2 tsp cumin, 1 tsp chili powder, 1 tsp onion powder, 1 tsp garlic powder and 12oz can drained diced tomatoes. Simmer for a couple minutes. Pour turkey mixture into a bowl and set aside.
- In the same pan, add more Persian Lime Olive Oil (enough to saute in) and heat. Add peppers, onions, and saute until desired doneness. While sauteing, season with remaining seasonings and salt to taste.
- Add beans and corn and simmer 2-5 minutes. Add zoodles and cook until hot.
- Remove from heat, top with lettuce, fresh diced tomato, black olives, cheese and Persian Lime Green Sauce