- Preheat oven to 370-375 degrees if using conventional, 350 degrees is using convection.
- Lightly coat potatoes in butter olive oil, puncture with fork and sprinkle with kosher salt.
- Wrap potatoes in foil packets, bake for 45 minutes.
- Place potatoes in large bowl and lightly mash, add garlic olive oil, truffle oil, truffle sea salt and caramelized onions.
- While potatoes bake, pour butter olive oil in large saute pan over medium heat.
- Saute onions slowly until caramelized, about 4-5 minutes, stirring frequently.